Games Masters IPTV

you can continue talking about Gmaster here :clap:

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Firestick / Fire TV / NVIDIA Shield:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

iPlay
IPTVX APP

PC:

IPTV Smarters Windows - IPTV SMARTERS WINDOWS APP V3.0 2019 - Husham.com IPTV
MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows
Bluestacks or NOX (Android emulators)

- VOD -
use the following 4 APKs for movies and TV Shows
for some of them, you might need a VPN as they use torrent streaming - VPN - http:/./www.husham.com/vpn60
for some, you might need just realdebrid - Real-Debrid

APK - Firestick and Android devices

1- 1234 Movies APK - 1234Movies APK 1.0 Download Latest Version (Official) Free - Husham.com
2- Viva TV - Viva 1.1.9 APK New Latest Offical 2020 Firestick Android NVIDIA Shield - Husham.com Entertainment APK
3- Zion - TVZion 4.1.1 Movies TV Shows -
4 - CAT Mouse - CatMouse APK v2.3 Offical Download LinkMovies TV Shows -

KODI

KODI Tempest Addon - Tempest Kodi Addon 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Venom Addon - How to install Venom Addon KODI 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Exodus Redux Addon - Exodus Redux Addon Movies TV Shows 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Crew addon - The Crew Kodi IPTV Movies Addon 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons

Let me answer some questions.

GameMaster/TopDog service is a big question mark. Find new service.
GameMaster Payment portal is down. Find new service.
If you are worried about loosing you $5 service. Find new service.
If your service expires on the 15th. NOW is the time to find new service.

Back to regular programming!!

Any services with the full HD section and USA back up and low bandwidth sections? Love to have multiple back ups just in case one is down. Thanks for any help.

I think Full HD is a Niche option for most services. It comes down to infrastructure and bandwidth. IPTV is scaled across many locations and hosting platforms. A service with high client pool and correct scale I think can provide this option. Downside is the larger the client pool the bigger the target you are.

How do I stop the auto pay and cancel? I've already moved on to a new service.
In the past I had to discontinue an auto-pay account of a service and called my credit card company, using an 800 number listed on the CC statement. They put a stop payment flag on that particular company at no charge and I was never charged for the service again. Hope this helps.

How do I stop the auto pay and cancel? I've already moved on to a new service.
I guess it was with topdog, you can go to topdog.today and start a ticket NOT giving your credit card number just your username writing 'cancel is what they say in their announcement page.

Not looking like the service is going away after all since they are looking for alternatives for VOD and Series.

Attachments

• 0F9B9BE9-A2EB-4100-A632-051C71ED63DD.jpeg
    0F9B9BE9-A2EB-4100-A632-051C71ED63DD.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 245
Not looking like the service is going away after all since they are looking for alternatives for VOD and Series.

Topdog will stay around but not sure with the split how they will be in a position to support a large customer base. If people were on Topdog panel I think they survive but GameMaster is another story. Personally, not a fan how things went down. Might look for a backup and come back to them once they work out their issues.

Topdog will stay around but not sure with the split how they will be in a position to support a large customer base. If people were on Topdog panel I think they survive but GameMaster is another story. Personally, not a fan how things went down. Might look for a backup and come back to them once they work out their issues.
I originally went from mintpanel to gamemaster, so I’m not sure of the association to Topdog now.

Back
Top Bottom