Games Masters IPTV

Can someone DM me the portal to pay Gamemasters invoice? I received an email with normal invoice, but the link to the payment panel is not found.
There isn't one. This reminds me of the discord!

Anyway to recover a game master user name and password. Thanks in advance
If you ever used the web player they could be saved in your browser passeords. Maybe old emails too

Four options for Gmaster Panel payment: Option 1 ; Option 2 ; Option 3 ; Option 4

Hope this helps!
I really like your suggestions. I think mentioning these providers in the forum makes it too easy for the federales to find them, and that's bad for all.
I think this was the biggest mistake that Vaders and Reloaded/ Gears made. Try messaging people on here. if they don't respond try another.
Were all here to learn and share.

This is what this threads needs; however, I'm sure someone will report it...but thanks for sharing. This info would eliminate at least 75% of the posts on this thread.
Thank you so much!!! Finally a URL that works. My account expires on 15th and I still can't pay to renew yet but I will use this for now. Thanks again

You are correct! Most, if not all of the $5 GM/MintPanel subs were left in the dark. No email. No URL. No Actice Service. No Invoice. Nothing! They even pulled the plug on Discord to make it harder for people to figure it out what they were actually doing, (which is why we are here). Like many, I still have service for now. I found the new URL and payment portal info from this forum but once I miss the next payment date (because there will be no invoice posted), they'll pull the plug on me. I suspect that come July 1st or so, all GM Grandfathers (formerly on MintPanel), will be deep six'ed!

Where is the payment portal??? link??

Sweet jesus 136 pages to find out whats going on, madness!
Amateur here so please bear with.
Can someone DM me with the URL for gmx so i can use it on XCIPTV? from what ive read thats possible.
I dont know my password as gmx changed it and it was only viewable in the pay portal (one in emails is wrong) so i have responded to my invoice email and i hope someone might get back to me with it.

if i can get everything up and running (password/url) i hoping gamemaster have extended my service due to whats happened and i hope they are working on a paysite asap.
I am very confident they will be back soon, the money is too good even if i do only pay $5.

I have read through most of this thread and it seems all over the map. There seems to be people pushing their own speculations as fact etc.

GMaster may or may not be gone forever, I figure we will know soon as I believe most older subscribers expire on the 15th which is just how it worked out after the last portal issues when they gave extensions.

I personally dont buy the "they are getting rid of 5 dollar subscribers" theory.

I am a grandfathered $5 sub with 2 accounts and a total of 5 connections. The Saturday morning after the Friday they went down, before they disappeared from discord, they said to submit a ticket for the new server. The new server they sent me was not numbers but a short phrase that kinda suggested they had been hacked. My service has not missed a beat using that server although I cannot setup a new device with it and have to use the latest server for that.

I have received both my invoices for both accounts but obviously cannot pay. I have tried replying to the email but only the once that generate the automated ticket.

I will see what happens of the 15th.

My service is still working and hasnt gone down at all. I’ve got a $5 account and its due to expire on the 15th. I’ve emailed a few times and had replies. Last reply I had said they were waiting to see if they were extending peoples services. That was Monday. I emailed again today for an update but nothing yet.

My service is still working and hasnt gone down at all. I’ve got a $5 account and its due to expire on the 15th. I’ve emailed a few times and had replies. Last reply I had said they were waiting to see if they were extending peoples services. That was Monday. I emailed again today for an update but nothing yet.

That was the same info and response I got. Time will tell.

I have read through most of this thread and it seems all over the map. There seems to be people pushing their own speculations as fact etc.

GMaster may or may not be gone forever, I figure we will know soon as I believe most older subscribers expire on the 15th which is just how it worked out after the last portal issues when they gave extensions.

I personally dont buy the "they are getting rid of 5 dollar subscribers" theory.

I am a grandfathered $5 sub with 2 accounts and a total of 5 connections. The Saturday morning after the Friday they went down, before they disappeared from discord, they said to submit a ticket for the new server. The new server they sent me was not numbers but a short phrase that kinda suggested they had been hacked. My service has not missed a beat using that server although I cannot setup a new device with it and have to use the latest server for that.

I have received both my invoices for both accounts but obviously cannot pay. I have tried replying to the email but only the once that generate the automated ticket.

I will see what happens of the 15th.

I am experiencing the same thing. I sent an email but no response. Frankly if the webserver is down says "ip address cannot be found" the mail server is probably down too. It seems like their backend or webserver has been unplugged from the dns resolver. Hopefully they will get it plugged back in.

TPK split into TopDog and gmaster not too long ago and both are down. I'm not sure what's going down there...like maybe there are some rivalries going on there...lets just hope it comes back soon.

Maybe they feel they made enough $...we'll have to see.

DM me email address
You know I keep reading your message
and I am worried to answer
I mean. . Who will answer someone calling him self SMART VIRUS. COME ON MAN. :angery:

I am experiencing the same thing. I sent an email but no response. Frankly if the webserver is down says "ip address cannot be found" the mail server is probably down too. It seems like their backend or webserver has been unplugged from the dns resolver. Hopefully they will get it plugged back in.

TPK split into TopDog and gmaster not too long ago and both are down. I'm not sure what's going down there...like maybe there are some rivalries going on there...lets just hope it comes back soon.

Maybe they feel they made enough $...we'll have to see.

I think you have a good understanding of what is going on.

My service is still working, but it expires on the 15th...so hopefully we get a server before its lights out.

Seen new updates on service today, Channels logos started to show on all categories, UK DISCOVERY channels working now perfect. BT 1,2,3 Still down

Back
Top Bottom