Games Masters IPTV

GM auto charged my credit card, though I thought I hadn't saved my card on their site. Not sweating it now as the service is working fine, but it looks like I may need get a new card.

Interesting, my amex card according to amex shows mine is recurring, meaning they will auto charge and I never set it up that way. First time ever, I am hoping they do charge it like yours, LOL

Quick information about my service

Over 4k live tv channels
Over 700 24/7 channels
Usa tv
Canadian tv
UK tv
Latino tv
over 8 different countries worth of live tv
Pay per view
Sports passes NFL NBA MLB
Working on getting vod but were putting that library together to add it

Anything else just dm
interested in a trial if possible

Quick information about my service

Over 4k live tv channels
Over 700 24/7 channels
Usa tv
Canadian tv
UK tv
Latino tv
over 8 different countries worth of live tv
Pay per view
Sports passes NFL NBA MLB
Working on getting vod but were putting that library together to add it

Anything else just dm

dm sent

I've read, with interest, GM clients saying they've Reply emailed to invoice requests, then again Replied to the support ticket that's been raised, and have then received a more personalised response with URL details etc

So, here's the thing

I too received payment reminders for my $4.99 and a separate $5 account

I too responded to those emails, and I too responded to the automatic "ticket" replies.

But, unlike others' reported experience, I have received no further 'URL" type email from GM

Anyone else on sub $5 deals get the further response from GM?
I'm wondering if your renewal amount changes the response you receive?

Anyone who got the more personalised URL email - are you on one of these Grandfathered low $ subscriptions?

Last edited:
hi, I don’t have a ‘grandfathered’ account and I never received any emails, not even a payment reminder. Today, all the channels most of the channels either have a black screen with a cloud or emergency broadcasting screen. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do, or should I just wait?

Looks like the entire gamemaster.com site with the client portal is now officially gone... no longer just showing an error message.

This site can’t be reached
gmasterpanel . com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

This can't be good for us mintpanel/gamemaster subscribers hoping our service will be coming back. I just tried replying to my June 15th invoice even though the domain server is no longer there. No reply yet.

Looks like the entire gamemaster.com site with the client portal is now officially gone... no longer just showing an error message.

This site can’t be reached
gmasterpanel . com’s server IP address could not be found.

This can't be good for us mintpanel/gamemaster subscribers hoping our service will be coming back. I just tried replying to my June 15th invoice even though the domain server is no longer there. No reply yet.

Agreed. All stacking up against GM's clients/users
Fortunately, the eMail and Streaming DNS/URL are still registered and active (see below)
There is the possibility the Domain has disappeared whilst a DNS update takes place (I know, but gotta stay optimistic, eh?)

1591782916944.png

Back
Top Bottom