Editing Login data of an existing Playlist in Tivimate Premium

Raritan

Every time there is any change in the server URL or Username/password of an existing playlist, a NEW playlist has to be started because the existing playlist login data cannot be edited/updated. In so doing the Favorites are lost, it takes a lot of effort to search hundreds of channels for the few that you want isolated as Favorites.

Is there a way to edit login data of an existing Playlist in Tivimate Premium ?

Thanks

Every time there is any change in the server URL or Username/password of an existing playlist, a NEW playlist has to be started because the existing playlist login data cannot be edited/updated. In so doing the Favorites are lost, it takes a lot of effort to search hundreds of channels for the few that you want isolated as Favorites.

Is there a way to edit login data of an existing Playlist in Tivimate Premium ?

Thanks
Go to Settings..Playlists..click the name of your playlist you want to edit..then scroll down to XTreme codes parameters.. and click it. You can then edit what you need to..then click Apply changes when done.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I did exactly that several times but could not save the updated info that I was able to enter. I tried using Enter, Tab on keyboard and OK on the remote but nothing would apply the new info that was entered. What did I miss ?

If you have made your changes..the “Apply changes” will be highlighted now. Click on your “Select button” on your remote on the Apply changes.

If you are using a Firestick remote..it would be the button in the middle of the circle.

On the XTreme parameters screen..the “Apply changes” isn’t highlighted until you make actual changes:
79AB74A7-38A8-4CD5-8F6B-4190E0447B3C.jpeg
I went ahead and made changes to one of my passwords and now the “Apply changes” is highlighted in white instead of gray:

A8EB2527-7641-4F49-BAF2-3B16AABEBC6C.jpeg

That’s where you want to click your select button on.

On the XTreme parameters screen..the “Apply changes” isn’t highlighted until you make actual changes:
View attachment 2407
I went ahead and made changes to one of my passwords and now the “Apply changes” is highlighted in white instead of gray:

View attachment 2408

That’s where you want to click your select button on.

Thank you very much, now I know where to look for 'Apply Changes.' It should solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom