🪲 TIVIMATE 4.6.0 BUG 🪲

Crystal

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
There appears to be a bug in the newest version of TiviMate! Please read before updating!!

People are reporting that they have Groups with NO CHANNELS. I have seen multiple reports of this. They are also reporting their hidden groups are no longer hidden as they appear as “New Groups” with no channels. This issue has been reported to the developer. Hopefully he comes out with a fix for this soon.

Many people are now going back to the previous version 4.5.1 to get their channels back. This version also has a bug that is more related to the providers end. They are calling it “EPG Hammering”..the EPG auto update bug that slams providers with what is basically a DDoS attack. It slams the providers with hundreds of EPG update requests one right after another till it overwhelms the servers. Providers are requesting that you turn the EPG auto update feature off in TiviMate and update it manually. Some providers are blocking TiviMate all together because of this. This only applies to version 4.5.1

If your device has automatically updated to the current 4.6.0 version and you would like to go back..or you have updated and are experiencing issues, here are the Downloader codes for TiviMate:

4.6.0: 571001
4.5.1: 127188
4.4.0: 721551

If you aren’t experiencing any issues with 4.6.0 then this doesn’t apply to you. Not everyone is so lucky. Just wanted to give those who were a heads up on the issue.

TiviMate has come out with a fix for the bug in 4.6.0 . The newest version is 4.6.1 . To update using the Downloader app..type in code 278077.

I am having a problem loading my Extreme codes. I have a paid subscription of Tivi Mate. I purchase a new box (Formular 11 Pro Max)
and when I try to enter my codes, the Next button is dim and will not let me continue. I tried 3 different Playlist and none of them work.
These Codes all work fine on other apps. I look in Companion and my devise is activated.

I am having a problem loading my Extreme codes. I have a paid subscription of Tivi Mate. I purchase a new box (Formular 11 Pro Max)
and when I try to enter my codes, the Next button is dim and will not let me continue. I tried 3 different Playlist and none of them work.
These Codes all work fine on other apps. I look in Companion and my devise is activated.
I replied to you on your other thread a fix.

Hello,

Just to report a glitch using Tivimate version 4.6.1. Trying to watch "trailers" fromthe movies applet and I'm getting an error message stating there is "No application to use" everytime. I'm running "Chromecast Google TV (latest version)" along with "FLauncher". Please note using "IPTV Smarters Pro" works just fine (watching trailers). In both cases I'm using the same IPTV provider. What could be the problem?

Best regards,

Yves Leduc

Hello,

Just to report a glitch using Tivimate version 4.6.1. Trying to watch "trailers" fromthe movies applet and I'm getting an error message stating there is "No application to use" everytime. I'm running "Chromecast Google TV (latest version)" along with "FLauncher". Please note using "IPTV Smarters Pro" works just fine (watching trailers). In both cases I'm using the same IPTV provider. What could be the problem?

Best regards,

Yves Leduc
This glitch has been reported to the developer.

Back
Top Bottom