Game Master Server URL

Is XCIPTV server down?????? I was watching and everything froze. I raised a ticket because that is the only way I can find out what's going on. Has anyone else had any issues??? XCIPTV is the old Game Master, I've heard. They provided a link to download their app which I did last month and it was working, but now it's saying to check the server and user name and password, which I know is correct. So does anyone have any ideas??? Frustrated user.

Xciptv is a player not a service. The issue is with your provider you can message me the url you use to pay for the service and we can try and help you.

Is the server down. I've been in contact with the support team and they've reset my account and I haven't been able to login for the last 7 days.

Has the URL changed?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Is the server down. I've been in contact with the support team and they've reset my account and I haven't been able to login for the last 7 days.

Has the URL changed?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Service is up and running perfectly no new url , use url in your invoice you can find it in the upper right. Make sure you clear cache restart all device after 10 min electric unplug. Good luck 👍

Could you also please DM me. Just checked in to see everyone asking for a new server address. Thank you.
There is no new server url but I’ll DM you anyways 😉

Apologies. Just haven't checked in in a while. Assumed that you had switched servers due to issues with the 24 hour channels. My bad.
It’s ok. Doesn’t hurt to ask. We all wish a simple fix like a new server could fix the 24/7 issues!! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom