Substitute for Smart IPTV

gasgustav

Hello
Im runnin Smart iptv now but I see it doesnt work well. (Very hard to get picture,(I have to switch back and forth between channels,if I got lucky the picture will come)
Now..I have tried a couple of others but Im not satisfied witn anyone.
Thing is,suppose I want to look at a specific europan fooball game,with Smart iptv I can check whats on other countrys channels (EPG) direct on the channel list..everyone else I have looked at requiers that I click in to a specific channel.Hm...sounds odd,hope you understand what I mean :)
I need something as close to smartiptv as possible graphicwise and functionally.
B.T.W My I see theres a downloadable version of Smartiptv here,mine is the original that comes with my samsung...is it better?

Last edited:
Hello
Im runnin Smart iptv now but I see it doesnt work well. (Very hard to get picture,(I have to switch back and forth between channels,if I got lucky the picture will come)
Thing is,suppose I want to look at a specific europan fooball game,with Smart iptv I can check whats on other countrys channels (EPG) direct on the channel list..everyone else I have looked at requiers that I click in to a specific channel.Hm...sounds odd,hope you understand what I mean :)
I need something as close to smartiptv as possible graphicwise and functionally.
B.T.W My I see theres a downloadable version of Smartiptv here,mine is the original that comes with my samsung...is it better?
Televizio is one of the apps I am using. Buy the premium package, I think 5 bucks for unlimited boxes. I also use xciptv, it has a great picture.

Televizio is one of the apps I am using. Buy the premium package, I think 5 bucks for unlimited boxes. I also use xciptv, it has a great picture.
I have XCIptv on my laptop...works perfect!! but I dont like the epg....you cant see whats on the channels unless you "check the channel"....I wnat exact what Smartiptv gives me....a channel list with ePG so I can search for a specific match etc...

I have XCIptv on my laptop...works perfect!! but I dont like the epg....you cant see whats on the channels unless you "check the channel"....I wnat exact what Smartiptv gives me....a channel list with ePG so I can search for a specific match etc...
1654493159298.png
google playstore has televizo. Here is one of the screenshots.

Hello
How do I get one

Back
Top Bottom