Games Masters IPTV

No original Star Trek with all those channels?

No show title when I save to favorites.

Will see how it goes...............................................
Lots of repeating on a few also 1 episode keeps repeating like Big Valley, Untouchables total delay.

What's the m3u xtreme codes? I've tried mains.services mains.service pdslive.media
mains.best..Just payed for a month the m3u url is not working for me..Submitting a ticket is beyond pointless..All I've gotten is a bot response. Ive had gamers for a few years..Then they switched sites and its gone down hill for me..Im sure alot of people as well..Anyone with any type of info please let me know..Id greatly appreciate it
You have to reply to the bot to get to the actual assistance.. Read the bot it says what to do

You have to reply to the bot to get to the actual assistance.. Read the bot it says what to do
I have replied and still nothing all day..I mean I get it an all with the holidays..However..Update the info would be a great start..Im not new to this..However when they continually change things but don't update anything..Kinda leaves the users in the dark

So everyone is saying that the 24/7 channels are back but mine aren't. Still getting a 496 error. Is anyone else getting this error?

Try unplugging your modem and device fore 10 minutes and then repluging, clearing cache and try 24/7 again.

Yea thanks Ed I rebooted everything some working but alot of the classics down hope they can get it together.
dm me a couple your missing. if they are working here maybe they are on there way to you!

I'm not getting any now either from gamemaster anyway
Ed a few classics I will report to you, The old Hawaii Five 0, The Big Valley, The Untouchables out of sync, The Old Perry Mason those are all code 403 except the Untouchables which is out of sync. Also see if they can add Frasier again and Combat. Thanks,

Ed a few classics I will report to you, The old Hawaii Five 0, The Big Valley, The Untouchables out of sync, The Old Perry Mason those are all code 403 except the Untouchables which is out of sync. Also see if they can add Frasier again and Combat. Thanks,
I have no contact with them

What's up with the new 24/7 channels 4 times the number of channels but all the ones I watched are gone simpsons family guy mash star wars bond avengers and a bunch of others

Back
Top Bottom