Looking for IPTV with catch-up

ShuaBlue

My IPTV provider recently removed the catch-up feature. I am looking for something inexpensive (around $8 a month) with catch-up service. Can anyone recommend something?

Thanks!

By catch-up.
Do you mean like recording of live TV and you want to watch it 2 hours later or a day or two later of the a specific live TV?

Or do you mean movies and series recorded ?
I mean the first one. I want to go back and watch something that just aired an hour ago or restart the live show that is currently in progress.

Ok 👌. I get what you mean. But I will be honest with you. Allot of IPTV companies are facing so much headache with keeping up with IPTV services these days. That the catch-up is not there number priority

In fact more and more of them are moving away and slowly no more catch-up service for the IPTV will be available.

This is because the more catch-up IPTV services out there. The easier they get caught by ISP services and get reported to big companies ( let's fact it. You just need to report to one company Disney these days )

Saying that.
Currently I believe pro IPTV and lava doing that
Mobus is partially doing it as I think they are moving away from it
I think team rhino also has it.
Topdog or PDS supposed to have it. Buy not checked recently
Mt Olympus has partially I believe too.

You can chat to each one of these companies in their respective group. And and see if they can clarify there services. ;)

Back
Top Bottom