Pro IPTV XCIPTV

Hi , anybody know the url to add OTT Pro to my XC app ? jXtreme code is how it starts asking for the info , then next screen asks for the url . Thanks 👍

What is it you want the app itself if you want the app go to apkpure.com and you can get it from there and once you put in the user name and password in the app that's the Earl that you use also

What is it you want the app itself if you want the app go to apkpure.com and you can get it from there and once you put in the user name and password in the app that's the Earl that you use also
I have the XC app with several services on it. I want to add the Pro to it

Still won't let me log in . I can't log in with either tv for a couple days ( I do have an service on the XC that has a different user name and password that I believe logs me into Pro ) . Can log in on my cell phone . I added a VPN yesterday as I suspect Verizon is causing me problems ...

Still won't let me log in . I can't log in with either tv for a couple days ( I do have an service on the XC that has a different user name and password that I believe logs me into Pro ) . Can log in on my cell phone . I added a VPN yesterday as I suspect Verizon is causing me problems ...
Apkpure.com had the use name and pw which I assume was my trial info . At any rate , that logs in ...

Talk too me on our forum bud thanks our service is up and running but some customers are having living issues as myself also what I did was reset my modem and reset my Android box everything's fine now if you're using the Ott app do not use the category lock as it's not functioning right now when you use a category lock it's actually locking you out of the app and not locking out categories and as far as the xcip TV I'm logged in and everything's fine you put in our Earl and then the username and password of your subscription and everything's working great

Talk too me on our forum bud thanks our service is up and running but some customers are having living issues as myself also what I did was reset my modem and reset my Android box everything's fine now if you're using the Ott app do not use the category lock as it's not functioning right now when you use a category lock it's actually locking you out of the app and not locking out categories and as far as the xcip TV I'm logged in and everything's fine you put in our Earl and then the username and password of your subscription and everything's working great
I know it is on my end . Pro loving in and working great on my cell phone . Your service is not the only service that won't log in . I'll try the router reset . Talk to you on Wix tomorrow 👍

I had gotten the free trial log in info switched with the subscription log in info ...

i did it your way and it says app not installed , i did the ab debuging and app from unknown sources , any ideas ? i am using a shield
thanks
You have shield ?
Did you download downloader from Google playstore

lol dont remember now its been so long , yes a shield tv
How long ago lol 🤣. You said you did on the video I assumed you just finished watching the video

Download downloader form Google playstore

Back
Top Bottom