Unable to assign gamers services to second firestick with IPTV Smarters on both

laidback53

For a few months I have been using IPTV Smarters Pro on a 4k firestick and it's been delivering nicely with the gamers service. Now I'm trying to have a second firestick work the same way. During the install I don't have the opportunity to insert my gamers username and password to receive the services that gamers provided me. As with the first firestick, I'm using "Load Your own Playlist or File/URL" where I am prompted for Playlist Name: ( supposedly can be anything ); then, after selecting M3U URL I insert the URL which allows the successful completion of ADD USER. No services are pulled into the IPTV Smarters player at that point. What am I doing wrong ?

For a few months I have been using IPTV Smarters Pro on a 4k firestick and it's been delivering nicely with the gamers service. Now I'm trying to have a second firestick work the same way. During the install I don't have the opportunity to insert my gamers username and password to receive the services that gamers provided me. As with the first firestick, I'm using "Load Your own Playlist or File/URL" where I am prompted for Playlist Name: ( supposedly can be anything ); then, after selecting M3U URL I insert the URL which allows the successful completion of ADD USER. No services are pulled into the IPTV Smarters player at that point. What am I doing wrong ?
Dmd you

Back
Top Bottom