Games Masters IPTV

The EPG problem still doesn't work in smarters..+1, +2..it doesn't change JACK for me..it just continues to be an hour off.

pc desktop..there's a list of 6 of em..all give me the same same message
Same i tried to delete the expired ones faild to, and can't delete the renewed one which the one I'm sure I didn't saved . Any way I like the service and I don't plan to cancel.

Hi - I'm getting monthly charges from "GAMERS". I havent used Gmaster, Players Klub in over a year and now charges are popping up monthly. Has anyone else encountered this?
I'm confused. I've been away from this forum since about the time Gmaster went down. Shortly afterwards I get an email from a new source called "Gamers". I've been with them ever since and have no issues with service.

I'm confused. I've been away from this forum since about the time Gmaster went down. Shortly afterwards I get an email from a new source called "Gamers". I've been with them ever since and have no issues with service.
Whatever we previously called them, the legitimate service is Gamers, Gamers Service. That is not to say that there aren't one or more unscrupulous services using the same name. If you have any questions about the real or fake service, feel free to send me a DM noting either an email address or portal address.

HUGE amounts of buffering going on..every 5 seconds..unwatchable! Anyone else? Its been working so good..i really wish they would leave new sub registrations CLOSED!!

Last edited:
HUGE amounts if buffering going on..every 5 seconds..unwatchable! Anyone else? Its been working so good..i really wish they would leave new sub registrations CLOSED!!
Yeah I noticed that too.. But I have to do more testing.. But I'm sure its a temporary issue

HUGE amounts if buffering going on..every 5 seconds..unwatchable! Anyone else? Its been working so good..i really wish they would leave new sub registrations CLOSED!!
Weird because mine was doing it also, but a friend of mine had no problems at all. I turned on my VPN which I rarely ever use for IPTV and I haven’t had a problem since.

For what it's worth, I was going through the same thing for a week. I have 2 services and 2 apps, Tivimate and Televizo. I finally realized that I was having the same issues with both apps and realized that it had to my an issue on my end. I troubleshooted as best I best I could and couldn't find the cause. Then I realized the one thing I hadn't checked were the isp main cable connected to my modem. Sure enough the cable wasn't connected tightly. Moral of the story is that if you have more than on iptv service and you're having the same issues on both, then the problem is on your end.

For what it's worth, I was going through the same thing for a week. I have 2 services and 2 apps, Tivimate and Televizo. I finally realized that I was having the same issues with both apps and realized that it had to my an issue on my end. I troubleshooted as best I best I could and couldn't find the cause. Then I realized the one thing I hadn't checked were the isp main cable connected to my modem. Sure enough the cable wasn't connected tightly. Moral of the story is that if you have more than on iptv service and you're having the same issues on both, then the problem is on your end.
Just have gamemaster..or whatever its called these days. Use smarters and xciptv. Its Screwed up on both Dont use a vpn, never needed to. It does this once in a blue moon. Im terrified if they have opened up new registrations..thats a zillion more people hitting their servers, causing nothing but buffering, rendering it useless. Its been REAL nice having closed registrations, for a really long time

Just have gamemaster..or whatever its called these days. Use smarters and xciptv. Its Screwed up on both Dont use a vpn, never needed to. It does this once in a blue moon. Im terrified if they have opened up new registrations..thats a zillion more people hitting their servers, causing nothing but buffering, rendering it useless. Its been REAL nice having closed registrations, for a really long time
I'm having the exact same problem too

I don't think they have opened up registration again. Last I heard, it was closed to new subs. Have you heard different Jeff ? I think, they were just having server issues yesterday.

Gamemaster really gives the feeling of not being there at any time. Been with them for yrs and feel no sense of security.

I think he meant that "new member registration" could disappear at any moment.
Either or both one day perhaps.
No Idea What GIF by Filonews

Back
Top Bottom