Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recently switched from tpk to gamemaster just wondering where to get the discord link. I remember mods being pretty active in the discord

Just recently switched from tpk to gamemaster just wondering where to get the discord link. I remember mods being pretty active in the discord
I sent to you in DM.
I cant send it public because they requested not share it publicly just privatley .. check your DM :)

I signed up yesterday and User/PW not working. Opened up a ticket, gt a reply, still not working. I try to check on the ticket this morning and the site is down (gmasterpanel.com). Can you give me the discord link?

I signed up yesterday and User/PW not working. Opened up a ticket, gt a reply, still not working. I try to check on the ticket this morning and the site is down (gmasterpanel.com). Can you give me the discord link?
Get them on discord to sort out issues like this

Hello, I hope someone can help me out. I want to cut cable but I'm new to IPTV. I really only care about US Sports and I've read TPK was a good solution. I am struggling trying to understand all the rebranding and what is the real provider.

There is GameMasters and TopDogVPN. Each has their own signup page and each charge a different price ($7 vs $6).

I've already got a VPN and I plan to sideload it onto a Firestick. I'm fairly confident I can do that, I just don't know which sub to purchase from, one of those two above?

And once I do, I'll be back for the discord link

Thanks in advance

Hey does anyone know if adult is the only difference between Winter Promo and Winter Promo EXT? If i signed up for just the Winter Promo, is it possible to switch to EXT or get access to adult?

Also, can I please have Discord invite? Thanks!

Hey does anyone know if adult is the only difference between Winter Promo and Winter Promo EXT? If i signed up for just the Winter Promo, is it possible to switch to EXT or get access to adult?

Also, can I please have Discord invite? Thanks!
Yes the adult only difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom