Problems on Samsung Smart IPTV

Ivan

Hi, I have the following Smart IPTV UE48J5500AWXXN, i have downloaden all the files from your site, with these

2018 Version 1 – www.husham.com/ss2018
2019 Version 1 – www.husham.com/ss2019v1
2019 Version 2 – www.husham.com/ss2019v2
2020 Version 1 – www.husham.com/ss2020v1
2020 Version 2 – www.husham.com/ss2020v2

All these give the notcie on my tv with failed to install.

I did exactly as written in the folder, unzipped and but it direct in the highest folder.

could you support me in this matter.

many tahnsk

Hi husham

I download the file but when I put it in the Samsung tv it doesn't open. I see only folder or exit.

Please can you help me?

This is my UE50TU7020WXXN Samsung tv

Hi husham

I download the file but when I put it in the Samsung tv it doesn't open. I see only folder or exit.

Please can you help me?

This is my UE50TU7020WXXN Samsung tv
Hi there. This is a common question. It's because you didn't extra files correctly on the usb

So you have two choices
One - do a quick search how others did it. And see if that helps

Two. Send a screenshot of what you seeing in the TV so we can confirm the problem

Hi Husham. Thank you for the info. However I couldn't get it to work on UN70TU700DBXZA. Is this TV a D model, I coulnd't figure out what model this is. It runs Tizen OS.

I have couple of questions;
1) would it matter how I format the usb stick, nfts vs fat vs fat32 vs exfat?
2) what year is this tv model, on some sites it states 2020 on some it says 2021?
3) which version of your downloads should I try?
4) when I download the zip folder, I drag and drop the smartiptv and userwidget folders into the usb, should I extract instead or drag and dropping them?

I have tried everything but for some reason I couldn't get this to worked. When I plug the usb stick it pops up on the screen and gives me browse or cancel option. It doesn't auto run and install the app; see attached.

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• smartip.jpg
    smartip.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have tried all the IPTV versions but i shows that it fails every time. My smart Samsung TV is UE50NU7409. Does enyone know what i should do?

Hello everyone, I have tried all the IPTV versions but i shows that it fails every time. My smart Samsung TV is UE50NU7409. Does enyone know what i should do?
From my personal experience Samsung blocks the ip address for most of these services. These services would need to pay Samsung to allow them to be unblocked is what I was told. Get an android box would be my suggestion

Back
Top Bottom