Suggestions for quality IPTV Service

Gaz-57

Has anyone got a suggestion for a reasonably consistent IPTV service provider?
I currently use IPTV Smarters Pro, however I am having endless issues with streaming and recording buffering. IPTV Smarters offere zero tech support. (Tivi mate tech support hasn't helped much either except ofr a couple of email responses saying ".. I am unable to replicate that issue")

I recently upgraded to a new NBN Internet Service with anew modem\router and I am now receiving over 250 Megabits wi-fi download speeds (several times faster than my previous interent service) .. yet, I still cannot get close to a steady IPTV signal.
All other internet features within my house have improved out of sight.

FYI - I am currently using the latest Xaomi Android TV box with IPTV Smarters Pro and Tivimate. I also have a full Android TV (2nd TV) and the IPTV stream isnt any better when direct installed to that TV.

I am not searching for miracles that don't exist, I would simply ike to enjoty an occasional program from beginning to end once in a while. (so far it hasn't been possible to do so in endless attempts over 6 months)

Thanks in advance to all.

look through our forum for one called iptv companies, and in the gammaster forum for the alternative to gamaster forum there are good recommendations there
where are you located (country)?

Has anyone got a suggestion for a reasonably consistent IPTV service provider?
I currently use IPTV Smarters Pro, however I am having endless issues with streaming and recording buffering. IPTV Smarters offere zero tech support. (Tivi mate tech support hasn't helped much either except ofr a couple of email responses saying ".. I am unable to replicate that issue")

I recently upgraded to a new NBN Internet Service with anew modem\router and I am now receiving over 250 Megabits wi-fi download speeds (several times faster than my previous interent service) .. yet, I still cannot get close to a steady IPTV signal.
All other internet features within my house have improved out of sight.

FYI - I am currently using the latest Xaomi Android TV box with IPTV Smarters Pro and Tivimate. I also have a full Android TV (2nd TV) and the IPTV stream isnt any better when direct installed to that TV.

I am not searching for miracles that don't exist, I would simply ike to enjoty an occasional program from beginning to end once in a while. (so far it hasn't been possible to do so in endless attempts over 6 months)

Thanks in advance to all.
I DM’d you trials. 😉

I would try hardwiring your device instead of using Wi-Fi if at all possible first.

Smarters isn't the greatest apk to use. You try using an external player to use with it such as mx player pro or VLC. Tivimate is much better and is my main apk I use with all my services. In Tivimate try setting Buffering Size to Very Large and Video Decoder to Hardware.

Try different services out as well to see which feed your needs the best

Back
Top Bottom