Tivimate

Jim’s here need help with tivimate log on firestick
Hi Jim! Welcome to the forum. Did you already purchase the premium version? Did you use the TiviMate Companion app to purchase for your Firestick?

Hi Jim! Welcome to the forum. Did you already purchase the premium version? Did you use the TiviMate Companion app to purchase for your Firestick?
I bought the companion version and finally got it linked to tivimate. Now my problems are 1. I input abous m3 url and it accepted it. How do I delete that link and 2. I can't figure out how to link tivimate to dynastytv iptv. Can you help

I bought the companion version and finally got it linked to tivimate. Now my problems are 1. I input abous m3 url and it accepted it. How do I delete that link and 2. I can't figure out how to link tivimate to dynastytv iptv. Can you help
Go to settings..playlist..click the playlist you want to delete..scroll all the way to the bottom..and delete the playlist.
Then go to settings..playlist..and click “add playlist”. Select XTreme Codes..and put in your server url..username..password..and click next.

Go to settings..playlist..click the playlist you want to delete..scroll all the way to the bottom..and delete the playlist.
Then go to settings..playlist..and click “add playlist”. Select XTreme Codes..and put in your server url..username..password..and click next.
The delete worked. Thanks. Can you tell me how I get the server url code for Dynastytv. The playlist I had to delete was because I input one of the codes I got in my email when I bought the Dynasty app. None of the codes on that email look to be correct

The delete worked. Thanks. Can you tell me how I get the server url code for Dynastytv. The playlist I had to delete was because I input one of the codes I got in my email when I bought the Dynasty app. None of the codes on that email look to be correct
Try this:

I think I'm ready to give up. The server url you gave me does not work. Dynastytv sent me a url to use - it had no http:// on it, just numbers and dots - I tried it both ways just numbers and in the format you sent with no success. at this point I'm not sure if I am to use the password for Dynastytv or Tivimate companion. I don't remember which is which anyway. Thanks for your help. I am just not computer literate enough to do this.

Thanks again
p

I think I'm ready to give up. The server url you gave me does not work. Dynastytv sent me a url to use - it had no http:// on it, just numbers and dots - I tried it both ways just numbers and in the format you sent with no success. at this point I'm not sure if I am to use the password for Dynastytv or Tivimate companion. I don't remember which is which anyway. Thanks for your help. I am just not computer literate enough to do this.

Thanks again
p
Ok Jim..I’m going to DM you a possible solution for you to view your service. Check the envelope at the top of your screen. 😉👍

Back
Top Bottom