Your Thoughts?

DannySilvers

I was curious to know who has this service and what your experience is so far. From another thread here, I have this service, and I am really happy with my purchase. I have yet to try their customer support as I have no issues that need to be addressed by their team.

I was curious to know who has this service and what your experience is so far. From another thread here, I have this service, and I am really happy with my purchase. I have yet to try their customer support as I have no issues that need to be addressed by their team.
Picture quality is good. The only issue I’m having is that on a number of channels, the volume is loud and my remote has no effect in adjusting it. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix for it. Thanks

I've never had a TV remote that didn't adjust the TV volume.
I have 2 services. On one, no problems. On Alt Carbon, not all the channels come on loud that I can’t turn up or down. Many work fine. But a number of them I can’t adjust the volume. May be the player

I have 2 services. On one, no problems. On Alt Carbon, not all the channels come on loud that I can’t turn up or down. Many work fine. But a number of them I can’t adjust the volume. May be the player
you can try changing the media player in the settings or possibly the player format but I think it's the actual player that may make a difference. different streams are using different codecs and filters and this has a lot to do with the sound differences.also look around in your devices settings to see if there's CEC or something like that so that you can sync the remote up

Service has been working super great. Using the alteredcarbon app and working super. Have another box and have it hooked up
with tivimate on that one and working great there also.

🥳 awesome thank you for sharing. remember if you have any technical support questions you could submit a support ticket from the client area.

Service has been working super great. Using the alteredcarbon app and working super. Have another box and have it hooked up
with tivimate on that one and working great there also.
Where do you get the app i am using Smarters pro but would like to try the app

i have raised a ticket not sure of how else to message AC
i believe I sorted this out now ;)
Season 3 Mustache GIF by Rick and Morty

Back
Top Bottom