My Honest Opinion

DannySilvers

This service is a steal at $10 a month. I took the plunge and took one for the team. My only complaint with the service is that there's no VOD, but honestly there's plenty of free options out there for that. They offer a good channel list, I can say they have everything I would watch. No buffering on my end using a Sony Android TV, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Kodi on PC and Nvidia Shield. I've been looking for a decent replacement since a few others have shut down, and I think I found it here with Altered Carbon. Thanks to husham for putting this here or else I never would've found it.

This service is a steal at $10 a month. I took the plunge and took one for the team. My only complaint with the service is that there's no VOD, but honestly there's plenty of free options out there for that. They offer a good channel list, I can say they have everything I would watch. No buffering on my end using a Sony Android TV, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Kodi on PC and Nvidia Shield. I've been looking for a decent replacement since a few others have shut down, and I think I found it here with Altered Carbon. Thanks to husham for putting this here or else I never would've found it.
I’m doing the free trial and although the channels for the trial are limited, it is stable and the quality is very good. Will sign up after the trial. It works with TiviMate.

I’m doing the free trial and although the channels for the trial are limited, it is stable and the quality is very good. Will sign up after the trial. It works with TiviMate.
Thank you for your feedback. Please do share your experience of the full service when you have time.

Currently, the service only takes Bitcoin for payment which I don’t do. Waiting for them to set up pay pal or a CC for payment - hopefully by next week.

Currently, the service only takes Bitcoin for payment which I don’t do. Waiting for them to set up pay pal or a CC for payment - hopefully by next week.
PayPal is available now. Other Credit Card processing will be added soon. As well as other crytpo payment methods.

Mate can you please tell me if they have Latin US with US Pasiones Channell and how stable it is? how much a year ,I have 3 services Network24,Delux ,Crystalott. But these 2 lately have issues with Lat US Pasiones so i want to replace Crystalott.
ACE shutdown Altered Carbon well over a year ago. That’s why this service is no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom