Epg problem

I’ve recently ran into the epg problem on tivimate with game master credentials. Crystalblue6161
The EPG has been up and down here lately for everyone 😒 right now..the guide is working on Smarters but not on TiviMate for GM! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
The EPG has been up and down here lately for everyone 😒 right now..the guide is working on Smarters but not on TiviMate for GM! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I’ve noticed that too. I thought it was just me but I guess its wide spread. I guess we all have to wait a bit longer for a fix. Do you think it’s tivimate because it does work on smarters ?

I’ve noticed that too. I thought it was just me but I guess its wide spread. I guess we all have to wait a bit longer for a fix. Do you think it’s tivimate because it does work on smarters ?
That’s what the team is trying to figure out now. We are in communication with both parties. Hang in there. When we get it figured out..I’ll let you know. 😉👍

TiviMate is now working with GM for the EPG. Refresh and try!

I've noticed that too! Seems XCIPTV and Smarters the EPG works most of the time, but for some reason EPG on Tivimate show download okay, but only shows empty guide. Very strange...hope they get it fixed eventually since I really like Tivimate format. Thanks for the info....

I've noticed that too! Seems XCIPTV and Smarters the EPG works most of the time, but for some reason EPG on Tivimate show download okay, but only shows empty guide. Very strange...hope they get it fixed eventually since I really like Tivimate format. Thanks for the info....
Try going into the playlist in settings..edit..and see if XC put a port on the end. Remove the port if it did.

Try going into the playlist in settings..edit..and see if XC put a port on the end. Remove the port if it did.
Thanks, checked and there is no port on the end. It's just strange that EPG is not consistently working with Tivimate, but is with Smarters and XCIPTV. In Tivimate it shows that all the 2481 channels were downloaded, yet all channels show "No Information" and aren't filled in with the program guide. Hopefully someone figures it out since I like Tivimate a lot. Thanks for your suggestion....

Thanks, checked and there is no port on the end. It's just strange that EPG is not consistently working with Tivimate, but is with Smarters and XCIPTV. In Tivimate it shows that all the 2481 channels were downloaded, yet all channels show "No Information" and aren't filled in with the program guide. Hopefully someone figures it out since I like Tivimate a lot. Thanks for your suggestion....
ted do ypu have a backup service? If you do, you can put that service's epg url as 'additional epg source' in gm'epg' settings in tivimate. This will populate the guide for you between the two services

I have Sapphire TV as a backup, but I will just use Smarters or XCIPTV on GameMaster as they always have the EPG. Thanks for the great suggestion, and glad you are here on this forum! Thanks....

Back
Top Bottom