Games Masters IPTV

I'm using TiVi mate on my Nvidia shield and lost EPG data. Thought I saw somewhere that they added 200 plus series and VOD movies
can't figure out how. Cant refresh my tivi mate or sign out lol. Is there a new URL ? please help thx
Mike

I'm using TiVi mate on my Nvidia shield and lost EPG data. Thought I saw somewhere that they added 200 plus series and VOD movies
can't figure out how. Cant refresh my tivi mate or sign out lol. Is there a new URL ? please help thx
Mike
DM sent, even thouh you sent me a DM and posted here :rolleyes:

Mike
EPG is down now, no VOD added, you can update Playlist and epg from settings

Tip for TiviMate users. For these instances where we lose the Game Master EPG and you have another service playlist. Go to settings, playlists, select Game Master, scroll down to Additional EPG source, click on that and you will be able to select an additional source from another service you have running.

Hello Staff Members: My G-master thru Tivimate stopped working. My G-master thru Purple isn't getting good "reception". Would you please send me updated url's or whatever updates you think I might need? Thanks for your help.

tivimate not compatible with my devices was using xciptv app does any one know how to enter in url on app so i can use
i keep receiving info on tivi mate dm please thank you

Back
Top Bottom