Area 51 Forum

He means the article that was linked. It speculates as to reasons why the service changed names.

Sent in a ticket asking about the sudden discord disapperance. There reply “sorry not sure”.

maybe there just trying to keep quiet.

And they are deleting tickets asking about the discord channel.
Yeah, I submitted a ticket yesterday asking what happened to the discord but (so far) it has'nt been answered and they are usually pretty quick replying back so it's probably being ignored.

You can always log in and see. That’s how I know they ditched the ticket. It doesn’t even show as an open ticket or any ticket.

IMO, we should consider that the less said here publicly regarding hosting site, server addresses, Discord, etc., the better off we all are going to be going forward with this service.

I definitely agree about urls and invites etc not being posted out in the open but posting a general question (eg, did the discord disappear for anyone else) is harmless IMO. If they are'nt responding to tickets or providing email updates then the forum is the only way to find out if it is just you having issues or across the board.

The website

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
Just catching up and updating. We will be back online shortly. All services are still working. Please check your email/junk/spam for updates and important info.

I also did read somewhere that they are working on putting up VOD and Series. But I have read so much on this I could be mixed up and confused. So what I am saying don't take it to the bank.

I definitely agree about urls and invites etc not being posted out in the open but posting a general question (eg, did the discord disappear for anyone else) is harmless IMO. If they are'nt responding to tickets or providing email updates then the forum is the only way to find out if it is just you having issues or across the board.

Discord did disappear for me. I was on there. Channel is gone for the time being.

The discord lasted about a day. They will either go down or it will be a cat and mouse game like GameMasters. At the beginning, they were probably one of the best, but I think there are numerous companies now that are just as good or better with a similar price.

It took a bit but I am finally set up the right way. If you set it with the proper box it works very well. I would recommend the sky stream pro box at 125 its a great box.

Back
Top Bottom