Payment Portal

tdjp

Last year I switched from Mintpanel (TPK) to Gmasterpanel (GameMaster). I've now loaded XCIPTV and have it running, but I don't know how to make payments or submit tickets. My current subscription expires next week. What do I need to do?

Last year I switched from Mintpanel (TPK) to Gmasterpanel (GameMaster). I've now loaded XCIPTV and have it running, but I don't know how to make payments or submit tickets. My current subscription expires next week. What do I need to do?
For my GM it did generate a invoice and when I clicked on the link to pay like normal it took me to the webpage that says down for maintenance. Then I replied back to the email and it generated a ticket. That was yesterday, so I will wait for a response back

For my GM it did generate a invoice and when I clicked on the link to pay like normal it took me to the webpage that says down for maintenance. Then I replied back to the email and it generated a ticket. That was yesterday, so I will wait for a response back
Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just have to wait.

how was mintpanel? Did it have vod?

Hi! My subscription will end in six days and I'm not able to sign in to make the payment. When will i be able to pay? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200609_092155_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20200609_092155_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 8
Did you ever hear back?

Back
Top Bottom