Game master iptv

Message to mods. Can you combine all the forums on Gamemaster In to one forum to make it easier to view

Hi, original member of PK, lost everything last week, signed out but could not sign back in. I did submit a ticket before the site went down, any help would be appreciate.

Hi, original member of PK, lost everything last week, signed out but could not sign back in. I did submit a ticket before the site went down, any help would be appreciate.
dmd

game master disappeared with out notice then they ran my card been a member for ever tpk

I'm kind of new at this , but I hear that you can still get some of the Game master X streams to work by downloading XCIPTV apk to my firestick. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I'm kind of lost on how to set this up after installing the XCIPTV app. Any help Please? Thank you.

I'm kind of new at this , but I hear that you can still get some of the Game master X streams to work by downloading XCIPTV apk to my firestick. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I'm kind of lost on how to set this up after installing the XCIPTV app. Any help Please? Thank you.
done

Same happened to me...and I've never signed up for autopay with them either. The business info listed on Credit card statement resulted in no responses. I ended up doing a dispute with my Credit Card company and was refunded and case closed in two days. I would recommend you to file a dispute for a charge back. It wasn't that they closed down, it was they did an unauthorized charge with my credit card after they closed.
Did you lose your service?

Just checked and still have service. I did call and leave messages and emailed the company attached to the phone number. I had no intention of paying when the service wasn't working for a few days, discord suddenly disappeared, and the website went down. Plus, they took the payment without my authorization on June 1...days after they went dark...that's why I did it.
I'm not sure if I would use them again even if they resurface after giving us no warning and charging my card.
Oh ok I thought you lost your tv service.

It was on and off when I started the dispute. However, I didn't authorize the charge and who knows the future for them. I didn't report it as fraudulent, just as paid and didn't receive goods or services...which is the truth...especially, since it took a bit to find the new URL info.
Oh I completely understood, it's difficult when you don't here stuff first hand in the first place. Did you say you were with top dog or gmaster?

Im due at the end of the month with no auto pay not sure how I’ll be able to reup it randomly started working with the new irl tonight for me so that’s a plus. I guess smooth streams will be my go to and I’ll have to find a backup anyone got recs?

I just got an email with an invoice from gmaster, but when I try to go to the web page in the email link it says it’s down for maintenance. I do have service right now, not sure when it will be back up.

I just got an email with an invoice from gmaster, but when I try to go to the web page in the email link it says it’s down for maintenance. I do have service right now, not sure when it will be back up.
You can reply to the email and ask for an extension. It'll create a ticket and may even do something for you!

Back
Top Bottom