SMART IPTV App!

FelixArthur

Forgive my ignorance as this is all still a bit new to me. I have now subscribed to a couple of services and I am using a web browser on my laptop and also the SMART IPTV app on my Samsung TV. My thoughts are that the SMAbhttps://snaptube.cam/ RT IPTV app is better when it is working properly but it can be really temperamental and am always having to re-install etc. My question is should I get a box (no idea what I am talking about!) that I plug in to my TV. Will this me more reliable and quicker to load the channels? I am just wanting to watch football to be honest. Can anyone recommend a box? Is a Fire Stick a good one? Any a 9apps dvice would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance as this is all still a bit new to me. I have now subscribed to a couple of services and I am using a web browser on my laptop and also the SMART IPTV app on my Samsung TV. My thoughts are that the SMART IPTV app is better when it is working properly but it can be really temperamental and am always having to re-install etc. My question is should I get a box (no idea what I am talking about!) that I plug in to my TV. Will this me more reliable and quicker to load the channels? I am just wanting to watch football to be honest. Can anyone recommend a box? Is a Fire Stick a good one? Any advice would be much appreciated.
I think we already answered the questions in another page

Since you have subscribtion IPTV from couple of them. Smart IPTV should be ok no need for a box per say.

But if you do want something that will work better go for
Km9 pro android box
Firestick 4k edition only. Not the standard one
Or Nvidia shield
Or any android box with 2gb ram and 16gb rok and android 6 or above

Back
Top Bottom