Just got a smart tv + Smart IPTV app. What do I do know?

FelixArthur

Hi all,

very new to the process. Recently bought a Samsung smart tv, and installed the Smart IPTV app.

Figured out how to upload m3u links/textfiles to my app (on the tv) but have been unable to find working links.

Can someone tell me how the process works? What is OTA? Are these m3u links I add constant or do they need to be updated? Where can I get the links? What's a good IPTV repository?

I ended up finding a few free links, and soon after I had thousands of foreign channels (many duplicates) and none actually worked when I tried playing them. Is that what happens with free repositories? https://1921681254.mx/

I really only want some cable US/CAD stuff, not big into sports or cooking. https://100001.onl/

Last edited:
Hi all,

very new to the process. Recently bought a Samsung smart tv, and installed the Smart IPTV app.

Figured out how to upload m3u links/textfiles to my app (on the tv) but have been unable to find working links.

Can someone tell me how the process works? What is OTA? Are these m3u links I add constant or do they need to be updated? Where can I get the links? What's a good IPTV repository?

I ended up finding a few free links, and soon after I had thousands of foreign channels (many duplicates) and none actually worked when I tried playing them. Is that what happens with free repositories?

I really only want some cable US/CAD stuff, not big into sports or cooking.
Free is always going to time out and buffer and sometimes doesn't work at all.

Can I recommend a paid one. For UK and USA you can get one cheap from 5 us dollars a month. Get sapphire IPTV
Link - Portal Home - UNIVERSAL SAPPHIRE

Or check the full list of UK and USA companies here Best IPTV Services - IPTV Company Lists - Husham.com

Hey Husham, I live in Australia, do you have any recommendations for an Australian IPTV service?
I'm mainly interested in Arabic channels and Sports

Back
Top Bottom