Tivimate subscriptions

woodywhite

Hi. Hello
I have 2 tivimate accounts, one for me, and one for my sons his family. Tivimates account states your next payment in March of this year a payment of £6.93 will be due on both accounts yet no money was taken from the accounts. Tivimate Premium is still working , the problem is my account has taken the full 5 devices on [email protected], but my sons which I pay can't add any.more on his devices with [email protected] being his account, I pay for both from my bank, but again nothing has been taken from my bank. However he can't use his as the account has reached its maximum of devices. Is there any way to resolve this issue please, or can I chat with either Google payments or tivimate accounts. Any help is appreciate.
Thank you Kevin (woodywhite)

Hi. Hello
I have 2 tivimate accounts, one for me, and one for my sons his family. Tivimates account states your next payment in March of this year a payment of £6.93 will be due on both accounts yet no money was taken from the accounts. Tivimate Premium is still working , the problem is my account has taken the full 5 devices on [email protected], but my sons which I pay can't add any.more on his devices with [email protected] being his account, I pay for both from my bank, but again nothing has been taken from my bank. However he can't use his as the account has reached its maximum of devices. Is there any way to resolve this issue please, or can I chat with either Google payments or tivimate accounts. Any help is appreciate.
Have you checked your subscriptions and payment sources on Google Play Store? Is your payment source up to date? Is it set to automatically pay and renew? You can access all of this from your Google Play Store profile. Just click your profile icon:

IMG_2718.jpeg

Or did you purchase your subscription thru the TiviMate Companion App? If so..does the Companion App show you a purchase page again so you can repurchase premium?

I simply with my TiviMate worked properly. Mine is loaded onto a Google Chrome device and is about 25% functional. I have had to subscribe to another streaming service in order to watch movies or any "non live" event. Obviously I will not be renewing.

I simply with my TiviMate worked properly. Mine is loaded onto a Google Chrome device and is about 25% functional. I have had to subscribe to another streaming service in order to watch movies or any "non live" event. Obviously I will not be renewing.
TiviMate is just a player. Subscribing to TiviMate premium only unlocks extra options in your Settings and allows you to add more than 1 service/playlist to the player. Without premium..you can’t access VOD either.

It is the #1 IPTV app for a reason. The unlocked functionality lets you tweak the app to your own personal likings. There is a lot of Settings in the app that people are unaware of by not having premium. It is definitely worth the subscription cost if IPTV is your main source of TV. Unlocking premium allows you to have premium TiviMate on up to 5 devices under 1 subscription. You can share that subscription if you choose to as well..up to 5 devices.

You must subscribe to a IPTV service as well in order to have content in the player. Some IPTV services include VOD (Movies and Series)..some don’t. They just have live tv. So if you want both live tv and VOD included in your IPTV subscription..find a service that offers both included with your subscription. There are many to choose from on our forum. Get a free trial when you can to see if the service includes everything you want or need from your subscription. The costs vary with each company.

I have invested way too much already. Different ISP's, different Modems, different routers all with 300mb download speed and I get the same results. Every sort of recorded program I watch will provide complete frustration. Before a program goes to commercial, I am saddled with watch the last 20 seconds of the program 4 or 5 times, over and over again. It comes back from commercial and works fine, until the next commercial, when I go through the same routine. Just too frustrating for me.

I have invested way too much already. Different ISP's, different Modems, different routers all with 300mb download speed and I get the same results. Every sort of recorded program I watch will provide complete frustration. Before a program goes to commercial, I am saddled with watch the last 20 seconds of the program 4 or 5 times, over and over again. It comes back from commercial and works fine, until the next commercial, when I go through the same routine. Just too frustrating for me.
Sounds like it might be time to just give it up and go back to cable. Sorry cord cutting wasn’t all it is cracked up to be for you. Good luck!

Hi. Hello
I have 2 tivimate accounts, one for me, and one for my sons his family. Tivimates account states your next payment in March of this year a payment of £6.93 will be due on both accounts yet no money was taken from the accounts. Tivimate Premium is still working , the problem is my account has taken the full 5 devices on [email protected], but my sons which I pay can't add any.more on his devices with [email protected]Drift Boss being his account, I pay for both from my bank, but again nothing has been taken from my bank. However he can't use his as the account has reached its maximum of devices. Is there any way to resolve this issue please, or can I chat with either Google payments or tivimate accounts. Any help is appreciate.
You have been awarded with a new badge.

Back
Top Bottom