Tivimate Premium does not work

Crazycoffe

I have purchased Tivimate premium, have loged in, but I still cannot view series etc (using Toucan). I just get the "purchase premium" message. It still says I am logged in.
Anyone that can help me?

I have purchased Tivimate premium, have loged in, but I still cannot view series etc (using Toucan). I just get the "purchase premium" message. It still says I am logged in.
Anyone that can help me?
Have you purchased an IPTV subscription as well? Have you tried rebooting your device and router both?

Are you sure your IPTV service offers VOD? Have you tried using another IPTV app to verify you have VOD and it’s working?
Did you select “Movies” and “TV shows” in the side panel on TiviMate? If so..did it give you a list?

Yes it include VOD and it was added Wien I connected the account. Movies and series are listen. I have purchased Premium access for Tivimate but I keep geting the "purchase Premium.." message. I am logged in to my Tivimate account. If I look in Google play I can see that I have the app/Premium access. So the issue is that I have purchased Premium access, but it does not lock up the Premium options

Are you using a VPN? If so..turn it off while activating your TiviMate premium.

Yes it include VOD and it was added Wien I connected the account. Movies and series are listen. I have purchased Premium access for Tivimate but I keep geting the "purchase Premium.." message. I am logged in to my Tivimate account. If I look in Google play I can see that I have the app/Premium access. So the issue is that I have purchased Premium access, but it does not lock up the Premium options
Which device are you using? You never said. If it’s a Fire TV device..you purchase thru the TiviMate Companion app. If it’s another Android device..you purchase thru the Google Play Store. Wherever you purchased from, that’s the credentials you use when signing into premium. Apparently your device is not signing you in or it wouldn’t keep asking you to purchase. Usually this is because of a VPN so turn it off. Also..if you purchased TiviMate thru Google Play Store but are trying to activate it on a Fire TV device, that could also be why it’s not permanently signing you in.

Back
Top Bottom