Games Masters IPTV

I got smarters working on this PC. That will work fine for the week at the beach.
Great. Enjoy the vacation.
beach day GIF by Lil Dicky

It only lets me log in by resetting my password. I mean I can do this every time-- but not sure why it won't let me just log in.
Wish I could answer that @DylannyLondon, I just logged out and back in without issue. I would suggest it's something local to your browser/cookie/cache. Perhaps try cleaning that up, or try a different browser if you can, but I don't think it's the portal's issue.

Still quite a bit buffering the last little while but it does seem to be pretty much channel specific. I'd say it's probably about 50/50 good and bad..

Still quite a bit buffering the last little while but it does seem to be pretty much channel specific. I'd say it's probably about 50/50 good and bad..
Not experiencing anything like the buffering you seem to continue to report. Sorry. Check some of the troubleshooting tips on page 288

Yeah I see it on wnbc New York..I tried both with and without VPN..pretty bad..
Tuned into NBC/NY to see. Been watching for a while now and nothing. No problem at all. Just not experiencing that. Check some of the troubleshooting tips on page 288.

I have 2 accounts tried both on various apps still the same. I have another service that is functioning much better, Don't know what's going on. But, like I said it is somewhat channel specific but has been deteriorating through the night. Tried all the fixes. Sent ticket.

I have 2 accounts tried both on various apps still the same. I have another service that is functioning much better, Don't know what's going on. But, like I said it is somewhat channel specific but has been deteriorating through the night. Tried all the fixes. Sent ticket.
I would like to be of more assistance to you, but over a long period of time, perhaps going back a year, you seem to have a disproportionate amount of trouble with this service either it being out or buffering. I continue to be unclear of what the issues might, but I suspect it's something specific to your provider, your device, or settings. I can't say. No doubt you have looked into some of these troubleshooting tips on page 288, and I see you have a ticket open. Perhaps on this go-round if they give you a reset it might help. For now. Good luck!

Tuned into NBC/NY to see. Been watching for a while now and nothing. No problem at all. Just not experiencing that. Check some of the troubleshooting tips on page 288.
I did..it started a couple days ago..
I did the troubleshooting..now I'm trying something else but I did notice buffering on specific channels lately with and without vpn

Can someone check for me polish channel Canal Plus Sport? Buffering pretty bad for me.
Also what app you guys recommend?I use XCIPTV, it was working great for a while, now I noticed more and more channels are buffering. I use VPN and do troubleshooting but that not always help.
Last time I had fox news buffering but fox news 1080 was working fine....

Can someone check for me polish channel Canal Plus Sport? Buffering pretty bad for me.
Also what app you guys recommend?I use XCIPTV, it was working great for a while, now I noticed more and more channels are buffering. I use VPN and do troubleshooting but that not always help.
Last time I had fox news buffering but fox news 1080 was working fine....
Ok, .. Had to 'unhide' it. No wonder I could find it. Plus Sport 1, and Plus Sport 2 appear to be working normally for me.
I mainly use TiviMate. I do not use a VPN. Certainly, depending on the speed of your service the VPN can cause issues. And, if it is you may want to experiment and change countries and see what happens.

Thanks Mike
Well today I couldn't get anything running, pretty much every channel buffering. I did troubleshooting, change VPN servers, and countries, change the stream type tried without VPN , got TVMate- all the same, buffering. Just about 5 min I launched XCIptv on my phone- same app as the one on the stick, same wifi and VPN- tried fox news and runs just fine while on the stick I have spinning circle...
Is that means my stick is f-ing up or there is some other explanation?

Thanks Mike
Well today I couldn't get anything running, pretty much every channel buffering. I did troubleshooting, change VPN servers, and countries, change the stream type tried without VPN , got TVMate- all the same, buffering. Just about 5 min I launched XCIptv on my phone- same app as the one on the stick, same wifi and VPN- tried fox news and runs just fine while on the stick I have spinning circle...
Is that means my stick is f-ing up or there is some other explanation?
Did your Firestick get the new update? After the series of small updates..then the final one..many Firestick owners are complaining of lack of memory now. Check your memory and see how much you have available. Lack of memory will cause the buffering as well.

Did your Firestick get the new update? After the series of small updates..then the final one..many Firestick owners are complaining of lack of memory now. Check your memory and see how much you have available. Lack of memory will cause the buffering as well.
Im having the same exact issue!!

Back
Top Bottom