IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick - safe?

FelixArthur

Hello, I just got a trial for IPTV service, it gave me directions to download IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick, asked me to allow downloading from unknown services, not used IPTV before, is it a safe app?
https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/

Also, when downloading, will it have access to other apps I have installed on firestick from amazon store?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello, I just got a trial for IPTV service, it gave me directions to download IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick, asked me to allow downloading from unknown services, not used IPTV before, is it a safe app?

Also, when downloading, will it have access to other apps I have installed on firestick from amazon store?

Thank you.
Hi! IPTV Smarters Pro is a good app. Make sure you download the app from a reputable source. Here is our link you can use in the Amazon Downloader app:
That will give you a direct download.
Make sure you enable “apps from unknown sources” 1st.
Also..to answer your other question..no-the app will not have access to any other app you have on your Firestick. Once you have downloaded the app..you need to allow it access to your storage in the app’s settings for it to work. You should get a pop up box notifying you of this when you launch the app. You must click allow for the app to work.
If you would like to read about the app itself, please check it out on our website:
The download links are also posted there.

Hi! IPTV Smarters Pro is a good app. Make sure you download the app from a reputable source. Here is our link you can use in the Amazon Downloader app:
That will give you a direct download.
Make sure you enable “apps from unknown sources” 1st.
Also..to answer your other question..no-the app will not have access to any other app you have on your Firestick. Once you have downloaded the app..you need to allow it access to your storage in the app’s settings for it to work. You should get a pop up box notifying you of this when you launch the app. You must click allow for the app to work.
If you would like to read about the app itself, please check it out on our website:
The download links are also posted there.
Can i also ask a question on this please if i may?
Is there an apk of a full working version of IPTV Smarters untouched, not customised, or manipulated in anyway so you can just install, fill in credentials and it just work? The Multi screen is a great feature on it, i have used previous versions of it in the past but would like to know if there is a full working version of it and if so where could this be got from please? (For Firestick)
Thanks in advance (y)

Can i also ask a question on this please if i may?
Is there an apk of a full working version of IPTV Smarters untouched, not customised, or manipulated in anyway so you can just install, fill in credentials and it just work? The Multi screen is a great feature on it, i have used previous versions of it in the past but would like to know if there is a full working version of it and if so where could this be got from please? (For Firestick)
Thanks in advance (y)
The version on Husham’s site is the official version from Smarters. It has not been manipulated in any way. Smarters released the Pro version themselves. You can read more from the Smarters site here:
For your Firestick..it must be sideloaded. Use Downloader and Husham’s link:
Downloads are available in the Google Play Store and for Windows and IOS. Amazon does not have it in their App Store so the apk must be sideloaded.

When Smarters originally released their updated version with new features..they named it “IPTV Smarters Pro”. You had to pay to get the apk with the new features. This version is now readily available without having to pay. That’s the only difference between the original and the Pro version. You now get the added features without paying extra for them. 😉👍

The version on Husham’s site is the official version from Smarters. It has not been manipulated in any way. Smarters released the Pro version themselves. You can read more from the Smarters site here:
For your Firestick..it must be sideloaded. Use Downloader and Husham’s link:
Downloads are available in the Google Play Store and for Windows and IOS. Amazon does not have it in their App Store so the apk must be sideloaded.
Thas Great! Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated (y)

When Smarters originally released their updated version with new features..they named it “IPTV Smarters Pro”. You had to pay to get the apk with the new features. This version is now readily available without having to pay. That’s the only difference between the original and the Pro version. You now get the added features without paying extra for them. 😉👍
Many Thanks - Really Appreciate the feedback (y)

I just downloaded smarters pro and i dont know where and how to add the DNS address of a trial i got?

I just downloaded smarters pro and i dont know where and how to add the DNS address of a trial i got?
D9C4FE55-B458-4D5D-8E81-47D2DA56FCF0.jpeg
Click here and add the XTreme Codes server url they gave you along with your username and password.

Back
Top Bottom