Games Masters IPTV

Can anyone point me in the right direct, I want to know if you can record from 24/7 channel on xciptv? Or is there another app? I'm obsessed in watching all the classic wrestling royal rumbles / wrestlemanias on 24/7 but the years I want to watch are always when I'm asleep or working, any ideas? Can't find anything online. Help?!

Can anyone point me in the right direct, I want to know if you can record from 24/7 channel on xciptv? Or is there another app? I'm obsessed in watching all the classic wrestling royal rumbles / wrestlemanias on 24/7 but the years I want to watch are always when I'm asleep or working, any ideas? Can't find anything online. Help?!
Well, personally that's not an app I like, but that's not the issue. I know you can record with TiviMate, and although i use external drives, I have personally not gotten into it as I found no need, but I know it's do-able.

And what is your favorite app if I may ?
Me? It's TiviMate hands down. OTT Navigator is a strong contender IMO. IM Player is highly regarded, I just haven't spent a lot of time with it, but I see its merits.

Well, personally that's not an app I like, but that's not the issue. I know you can record with TiviMate, and although i use external drives, I have personally not gotten into it as I found no need, but I know it's do-able.
I tried tivimate, but there needs to be a dummys version for the less tech people to set it up, xciptv is just easy. Shame we don't have a vod anymore with all the wrestling on, I use cinemahd app but that never finds the streams

I tried tivimate, but there needs to be a dummys version for the less tech people to set it up, xciptv is just easy. Shame we don't have a vod anymore with all the wrestling on, I use cinemahd app but that never finds the streams
I readily admit that there's a decent learning curve with TiviMate (and other apps). Many certainly feel more 'plug and play', but in most cases, you're giving up features. If you need some assistance in getting set-up with TiviMate you'll find help here in "TiviMate". There is also help from people for TiviMate elsewhere. Help on Reddit, on Facebook, and Telegram. Unfortunately, no one wants to sit down and do anything resembling a manual. VOD has been abandoned by many services and I understand it. At least with VOD, there are many places to find replacements. Sometimes it takes a little effort. It might be on an APK, or it might be in a Kodi addon, but they're out there.

Anybody else have all the 24/7 streams down and no epg for any channel
Yes, .. looks like there's an issue there with EPG, catch-up, 24/7s. - Server problem. Working on it, no ETA
No change folks, they're working on it feverishly. Still no ETA
12:45 EST. Still the same. I thought the EPG was back. I still have it only in OTT although it indicates no EPG data. Other apps no EPG.
3:07 PM EST - Nothing new to report. Hang in there, folks. The good news of course is that the major part of the service is up/working.
5:07 PM EST - Looks like the EPG is back. Progress.
8:27 PM EST - Most of the EPG is back, no 24/7, no adult. I'm writing it off for the rest of the evening.
Work Work Work GIF by memecandy

Yes, .. looks like there's an issue there with EPG, catch-up, 24/7s. - Server problem. Working on it, no ETA
No change folks, they're working on it feverishly. Still no ETA
12:45 EST. Still the same. I thought the EPG was back. I still have it only in OTT although it indicates no EPG data. Other apps no EPG.
3:07 PM EST - Nothing new to report. Hang in there, folks. The good news of course is that the major part of the service is up/working.
5:07 PM EST - Looks like the EPG is back. Progress.
Work Work Work GIF by memecandy
Where do you get those updates?

Where do you get those updates?
From me. Does anything appear to be in error to you? Why would you be questioning status updates offered to you here?

Gamers is down, while just the EPG remains at this time.
Portal also down for maintenance. Give it a couple of hours hopefully, but no firm time on ETA.

What is going on here no update that server needed attention?
I'll try and get that information passed on to them. I'm sure they'll find it helpful.

If your service is and has been working and you're paid up, you will get a notification with an invoice when it's due. Otherwise, there have been no changes regarding servers or portal.
Mike, i can't seem to access the gmaster portal to pay. the url is not working i keep getting error messages. can you help.

Mike, i can't seem to access the gmaster portal to pay. the url is not working i keep getting error messages. can you help.
No, I'm afraid you'll get an Err 3, down for maintenance this morning as I mentioned earlier.
And the service is down for maintenance as well. Might take a while, but they're working on everything.

Back
Top Bottom