can't get the IPTV Stream Player installed

bnh

I can't get the IPTV Stream Player installed on my fire stick. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions??

Hello Husham

Same problem for me Husham.

Followed your youtube instructions to install IPTV Stream Player using downloader on Firestick & Firetablet but getting the following error on both.

"No app found to handle file" please advise.

Hello Everyone,

I was having the same issues too. I tried everything and still nothing. The only way that I made it to download to the Firestick was:
I opened Downloader app then,
I click on (Browser) left column then
I type the link that Mr. Husham said on his website on the URL and it work. See photo for details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks

God bless!!!

Attachments

• CA351744-4AE8-4A7F-851E-B42105D562B1.jpeg
    CA351744-4AE8-4A7F-851E-B42105D562B1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
I was finally able to download the app through a site called aptoide tv that i downloaded on my fire stick. The IPTV Stream app works fine, i only wish the program guide would tell you a description of what is on.

I was finally able to download the app through a site called aptoide tv that i downloaded on my fire stick. The IPTV Stream app works fine, i only wish the program guide would tell you a description of what is on.

Hi Guys

Same here now, used the above Aptoide already installed on my Firestick to download the IPTV Stream Player and it's working fine and have to say it's a great addition thanks again for the tips.

Back
Top Bottom